Monday, April 13, 2009

Etsy Feature - wirefox

Introduce Yourself
I also go by Jolt, of Jolt's Ramblings, though my real name is Kacey Anisa.

Who Inspires You?
I am inspired by rain storms, great novels, and my teachers, past and present. I am also inspired by that hour before sunset, and the way a beautiful model looks juxtaposed against urban decay.

What do You Enjoy Creating the Most?
I enjoy working in person with models, but what I enjoy creating the very most is film. Short stories, abstract film, the works. If you did through my blogs you will find one or two shorts, but what I love most is big, cinematic stories in 20 minute format.

Do You Wish to Make Your Hobby a Full Time Job Someday?
If I have a real hobby, it would be pool, and seeing as I am not good enough to play professional, and a little tiny not to mention overly moral to be surviving as a shark.

I dream in film angels and shot sequences, I never go any place without my camera, and as for full time jobs, right now I am a full time student, but yes, I would love to pursue photography further.

As for jewelry making, I love it, but no, never as a full time job. I would go blind, and my fingers would fall off, not necessarily in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment