Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Etsy Feature - hairflair


Please introduce yourself.
Hi! My name is Marnie and I am the creator of Hair Flair; fun, hair accessories, mostly meant for babies and little girls.

Who inspires you?
I am inspired by colours and textures. I love to mix and match and love to see what works or 'goes' and what doesn't - it feels like that learning process will never end and that's fine with me - it keeps the inspiration going :)

Do you wish to make you hobby full time someday?
I have a five year vision with my hair clips and introducing other products during that time - maybe one day I'll give up my day job as a Receptionist. (It would be very hard to give up my day job because I love to talk and I get paid well to do that!)
I have just started making jewelry and am enjoying it a lot! I am wondering, in the back of my head, it it will take over from the Hair Flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment